EarSketch: Exporting your song
Go to Earsketch
Login to your account (You should have been saving your work from Earsketch)
- Go to the Scripts tab that is in the top left hand corner.
- Then Click on your saved script.
- Click on the Gear in the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on “Save MP3 to Computer”
- Click on the to download your song.
- At the bottom of the screen something will pop
up saying that your song has downloaded. Click on the black arrow next to the title of your song.
- Click on the “Show in Folder” button
- Find the file labeled “esaudio.mp3” in your downloads folder. Click once on the file
and then right click the file.
- Click on “Rename”
- Name your song whatever you want to call it.